Fortuna Entertainment Group was established in 2009 and became the largest Central European betting operator. Originally a Czech firm, it has grown into a holding company over time, and it now also operates on the Slovak, Polish, Romanian and Croatian markets.
Group Project Coordinator
We are looking for eager candidate who will assist an extremely busy executive manager, his B-1 managers and teamleaders to free them up from the administrative tasks allowing them to focus on their top responsibilities.
Proactively think constantly of what you can do to ease the administrative burden of the Technology and Product department managers, to improve the communication within the department as well as with other departments and to improve existing internal processes or help to settle new ones where these are missing.
Be a single point of contact for colleagues from the T&P and other departments regarding administrative and day-to-day tasks, knowing who to ask to get the job done fastest and most effectivelly.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES ARE TO:
- Manage orders for external contractors, licenses and other needs within the department, support payrolls with control of invoices, handle communication with the providers regarding orders and invoices, submit orders into the internal system and track their approval.
- Assist managers in scheduling conference calls and making travel arrangements.
- Coordinate and organize department related special events.
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities.
- Assist with data collection, analysis and reporting to CTO for decision making purposes.
- Assist CTPO and his B-1 managers in preparing and maintaining meeting materials, business presentations and other department files.
- Maintain all department information confidential and secure. Respond to work requests from department staffs in timely and accurate manner. Adhere to company policies and regulations.
- Help to organize and implement administrative systems and procedures within the T&P department and in collaboration with other departments, performing necessary support duties.
- Coordinate with recruiting department to ensure job descriptions are up to date, assist HR and T&P managers with coordinating interviews of candidates for the T&P department.
- Coordinate work and reporitng with financial department, including invoices, orders and timesheets
EXPECTED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Strong communication skills (good written/spoken English skills is a must)-
- Good knowledge of the entire suite of Microsoft Office products especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated willingness to learn new technologies
- Ability to work independently and to set priorities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Be proactive and have positive approach towards resolving challenges
- Able to work in a fast changing environment as well as performing routine tasks
- Proactive, able to anticipate what is needed/requested, able to work with little supervision
YOU CAN GAIN:
- Potential career growth and development
- Informal international team, regular communication in English
- Possibility to have a real impact within your field of action
- Background of a successful company that is expanding internationally
- Large space for self-fulfillment
- Perspective, creative and diverse work in an attractive and constantly evolving field
- Relax room at work (you can enjoy table football, darts and billiards with your colleagues)
- Comfortable offices in the centre of Prague (nearby Florenc and Masarykovo nádraží), in an impressive and very well equipped building - Florentinum
- Package of company benefits including 5 weeks of vacation, subsidized MultiSport card, professional trainings, various company events, meal vouchers, a cup of good coffee whenever you want, company breakfasts etc.
Informace o pozici
Na Florenci 2116/15, 110 00 Praha-Nové Město, Česká republika
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Bonusy/prémie, mobilní telefon, notebook, flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, dovolená 5 týdnů, vzdělávací kurzy, školení, příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas, individuální rozvržení pracovní doby, vlastní organizace náplně práce
Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
FORTUNA GAME a.s.
Pozice je vhodná pro absolventy.
KontaktFORTUNA GAME a.s.