Fortuna Entertainment Group was established in 2009 and became the largest Central European betting operator. Originally a Czech firm, it has grown into a holding company over time, and it now also operates on the Slovak, Polish, Romanian and Croatian markets.
Content oriented CRM Specialist
Fortuna is in the process of building a new (and hopefully the best possible) infrastructure to DELIVER THE BEST CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE to our clients. We want customers to feel like we know them better than anyone else. We call it “digital empathy”, ability to create the feeling of “Fortuna seems to just get me”, but without freaking customers out by telling them what colour their underwear is 🙂
As a Fortuna Group CRM Specialist you will play key role in this innovative and exciting journey.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES ARE TO:
● Deliver all content based CRM activities according to monthly and quarterly plans: including email, site/mobile messaging, SMS marketing and other forms
● Ensure delivery of all CRM graphics and contents for both promotions and campaigns.
● Develop and manage optimisation plan for communications and its tools and subsequently report results and recommendations back to key stakeholders.
● Drive continuous improvements for communications to optimise performance versus KPI’s and recommend improvements where required.
● Ensure that day to day brief - build - deliver process runs effectively + efficiently.
● Be proficient in all marketing communication channels and utilise all relevant systems and tools: Silverpop, PT Optimiser, Campaign Manager etc.
EXPECTED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
● Excellent written communication skills, ability to be an impressive storyteller
● Good knowledge of HTML and analytical systems
● Experience as a CRM executive or at any similar position is an advantage
● Fluent English is a must, any of the languages spoken in Fortuna Group
countries (Czech, Slovak, Polish, Romanian or Croatian) is an advantage
● Goal orientation and growth mindset - always looking for the ways how to improve
● Proactive approach and ability to always finalize tasks
● Excellent eye on detail
● Sports enthusiast keen for information
YOU CAN GAIN:
● Potential career growth and development
● Informal international team, regular communication in English
● Possibility to have a real impact within your field of action
● Background of a successful company that is expanding internationally
● Large space for self-fulfillment
● Perspective, creative and diverse work in an attractive and constantly evolving field
● Relax room at work (you can enjoy table football, darts and billiards with your colleagues)
● Comfortable offices in the centre of Prague (nearby Florenc and Masarykovo nádraží), in an impressive and very well equipped building - Florentinum
● Package of company benefits including 5 weeks of vacation, subsidized MultiSport card, professional trainings, various company events, meal vouchers, a cup of good coffee whenever you want, company breakfasts etc.
Informace o pozici
Na Florenci 2116/15, 110 00 Praha-Nové Město, Česká republika
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
Bonusy/prémie, mobilní telefon, notebook, flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, dovolená 5 týdnů, vzdělávací kurzy, školení, závodní stravování, příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas, firemní akce, individuální rozvržení pracovní doby, vlastní organizace náplně práce
Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
FORTUNA GAME a.s.
KontaktFORTUNA GAME a.s.