Fortuna Entertainment Group was established in 2009 and became the largest Central European betting operator. Originally a Czech firm, it has grown into a holding company over time, and it now also operates on the Slovak, Polish, Romanian and Croatian markets.
Group CRM Operations Specialist
Fortuna is in the process of building a new (and hopefully the best possible) infrastructure to deliver the best customer experience to our clients. We want customers to feel like we know them better than anyone else.
We call it “digital empathy”, ability to create the feeling of “Fortuna seems to just get me”, but without freaking customers out by telling them what colour their underwear is
As a Fortuna Group CRM Operations Specialist you will play key role in this innovative and exciting journey.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES ARE TO:
• Support and maintain in-house developed CRM tool as well as 3rd party CRM tools and be the first “go-to” person
• Work with CRM team, Fraud team and CS team across all countries on definition and documentation of new requirements for enhancements
• Plan and coordinate regular sprints and ensure a smooth process including a sign off
• Proactively support CRM team to ensure any issues are resolved in timely manner
• Anticipate change management requirements and ensure effective solution adoption by ensuring appropriate knowledge transfer, training and deployment readiness
• Support all aspects of our in-house CRM solution, Optimove and other CRM tools and its integration with Marketing Cloud, including lead scoring, email, testing, database management, reporting & analytics, and optimization.
EXPECTED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
• A Marketing or Business degree, ideally with IT literacy
• Spoken English, other language is an advantage
• Knowledge of sports betting and gambling is an advantage
• At least 2 year experience in marketing or CRM or product ownership
• Knowledge of CRM business processes
• Understanding of data privacy and governance policies
• Strong project management skills
• A growth mindset – always be looking for how we can get “just that 1%” better
• Proactive problem solver, natural go – to attitude
• Great technical skills
• Analytical thinking
• Distributive attention
YOU CAN GAIN:
• Potential career growth and development
• Informal international team, regular communication in English
• Possibility to have a real impact within your field of action
• Background of a successful company that is expanding internationally
• Large space for self-fulfillment
• Perspective, creative and diverse work in an attractive and constantly evolving field
• Relax room at work (you can enjoy table football, darts and billiards with your colleagues)
• Comfortable offices in the centre of Prague (nearby Florenc and Masarykovo nádraží), in an impressive and very well equipped building - Florentinum
• Package of company benefits including 5 weeks of vacation, subsidized MultiSport card, professional trainings, various company events, meal vouchers, a cup of good coffee whenever you want, company breakfasts etc.
Informace o pozici
Na Florenci 2116/15, 110 00 Praha-Nové Město, Česká republika
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
Bonusy/prémie, mobilní telefon, notebook, flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, dovolená 5 týdnů, vzdělávací kurzy, školení, příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas, možnost občasné práce z domova, firemní akce, individuální rozvržení pracovní doby, vlastní organizace náplně práce
Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
FORTUNA GAME a.s.
KontaktFORTUNA GAME a.s.