Fortuna Entertainment Group was established in 2009 and became the largest Central European betting operator. Originally a Czech firm, it has grown into a holding company over time, and it now also operates on the Slovak, Polish, Romanian and Croatian markets.
Someone keen on putting Fortuna into the position of innovative leader in the field of online betting / gaming products WANTED.
Core mission of the Product Manager we look for will be to skillfully manage online product development of Web/ Mobile/ Tablet betting and gaming platforms - on a multinational level.
Are YOU going to grab the chance and show how good you can be at the mission described above?
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES ARE TO:
- Define the product roadmap for development of online platforms.
- Initiate and lead product changes based on agreed roadmaps.
- Lead and drive development across both internal and external teams.
- Monitor trends in development of competing products, give vision and directions.
- Have overview of all various tasks and related studies, know the budget and timeframe.
- Do competitor analysis and impact monitoring, prepare regular revision file of competing companies (especially from abroad) and analysis of their activities.
- Design innovation for our web solution, collaborate with a UX Designer (regarding specification and measurement of impact of changes).
- Give information about changes to all departments, prepare training materials.
- Conduct other tasks related to the mission of this position.
EXPECTED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Product Development Management experience
- Experience in web development and/ or mobile applications development
- Knowledge of web analytics
- Advanced (fluent) knowledge of English
- User / customer - centric approach
- Responsible, goalseeking, self-motivated, smart team player
- Project Management experience
- Knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies and of trends in UI/ UX design
- At least basic HTML knowledge
- Experience in JIRA + Axure or Adobe XD
- Online betting / online gaming experience (or at least passion for sports betting/ gaming or for sports itself)
- Fluent Czech / Slovak knowledge
YOU CAN GAIN:
- Background of a successful, internationally growing company
- Support for your personal and professional development, possibility to visit WebExpo and other events extending your know-how
- Flexible working hours
- Occasional home office
- Perspective and diverse work in an attractive and constantly evolving field
- Large space for self-fulfillment and team cooperation
- Relax room at work (enjoy table football, darts and billiards with your colleagues)
- Informal working environment
- Comfortable offices in the centre of Prague (nearby Florenc and Masarykovo nádraží), in an impressive building (Florentinum)
- 5 weeks of vacation
- subsidized MultiSport card
- various events for employees, company breakfasts, meal vouchers etc.
Informace o pozici
Na Florenci 2116/15, 110 00 Praha-Nové Město, Česká republika
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
Angličtina (výborná), čeština (pokročilá)
FORTUNA GAME a.s.
KontaktFORTUNA GAME a.s.
Kamila Müllerová / https://www.linkedin.com/in/kamilamullerova/
Telefon: 608 606 502