Fortuna Entertainment Group was established in 2009 and became the largest Central European betting operator. Originally a Czech firm, it has grown into a holding company over time, and it now also operates on the Slovak, Polish, Romanian and Croatian markets.
Would you like to be part of a talented, lively and cohesive development team (with sense of humour in the package 🙂 ?
Are you always seeking for improvements in existing technologies and processes and trying to find solutions that will be a lasting value?
Can you communicate clearly and proactively and pull together with your team to do a great job?
Are you self-motivated and effective working both independently and collaboratively?
Would you feel comfortable working with agile methodology and tools?
Are you able to steadily learn and use new technologies?
This might be the right new challenge for you!
- Frontend development of web applications for the thrilling world of pre-match betting and live betting.
- Creation of well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle - from concept and design to implementation and testing.
- Contribution towards decisions regarding future chosen technologies.
Tools we use:
- JIRA, Confluence
- Git, Bitbucket
- TeamCity (CI/CD), SonarQube
EXPECTED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
Must-have knowledge, experience and qualities:
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS
- English and Czech or Slovak language
- The personality qualities mentioned above
Nice-to-have knowledge and experience:
- Vue.js or another modern JS framework
- Java, Spring Framework
- RabbitMQ, MongoDB, Elastic, Redis
- Friday Tech Talks
- Flexible working hours
- Occasional home office
- Work in a friendly agile team
- Informal ambience, NO dress code
- Large support for your professional development
- Relax room with darts, table football and pool billiards
- Various events for employees (company breakfasts, sports events etc.)
- Offices in an impressive building in the centre of Prague (nearby Florenc and Masarykovo nádraží)
- MultiSport card, meal vouchers
- 5 weeks of vacation
Informace o pozici
Na Florenci 2116/15, 110 00 Praha-Nové Město, Česká republika
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
Čeština (pokročilá), angličtina (středně pokročilá)
FORTUNA GAME a.s.
KontaktFORTUNA GAME a.s.
Kamila Müllerová / https://www.linkedin.com/in/kamilamullerova/
Telefon: 608 606 502