Fortuna Entertainment Group was established in 2009 and became the largest Central European betting operator. Originally a Czech firm, it has grown into a holding company over time, and it now also operates on the Slovak, Polish, Romanian and Croatian markets.
Java Developer (Middleware)
We look for a teammate that will be one of the key persons in transformation of Fortuna’s business logic layer from a legacy state into a modern, top-notch state (taking advantage of modern frameworks).
For someone, who will be able to take a high-level design and from that create a precise low-level design.
Are you a Java Developer genuinely enthusiastic about modern trends in Java and Java-based open-source technologies (such as microservices, Kubernetes, Spring Boot etc.)? Are you a self-motivated person with strong work ethic end enthusiasm for new challenges?
Do you have some knowledge of DevOps?
Are you comfortable working with agile methodology and tools?
Than we could appreciate having YOU in our friendly team!
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES ARE:
- Development of our shiny new Java middleware, using the latest technologies.
- Providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle: from concept and design to testing, build and deploy.
- Contribution towards decisions regarding future chosen technologies.
- Development and implementation of our integration middleware used by various front-end, back-end and data persistence components.
- Creation of well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Active contribution to team activities and cooperation with other colleagues.
Tools we use:
- JIRA, Confluence
- Git, BitBucket
- Java 8, Spring Boot
EXPECTED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- 3+ years of professional experience in Java development (including 1+ year/s using Spring framework)
- Awareness of Java 8, Spring Boot and messaging systems (such as RabbitMQ)
- Some knowledge of highly-available and high-performance SW architecture
- Knowledge of common design and integration patterns
- Fluent knowledge of Czech (or Slovak), at least intermediate knowledge of English
Nice to have experience / knowledge:
- Programming using Java 8 features
- Any of these: Kubernetes, OpenShift, Apache Kafka or similar, in-memory caching, logging, configuration frameworks
- OOP, unit testing methods, build systems, version control systems (especially Git)
- NoSQL DBs (especially Mongo)
- Worikng in Agile or DevOps teams
- Diverse work in a dynamic, constantly evolving field
- Flexible working hours
- Occasional home office
- Work in a friendly agile team
- Rather informal atmosphere, NO dress code
- Large investments in professional development of our employees
- Relax room at work (with darts, table football and pool billiards)
- Cafeteria employee benefit system (you choose the benefits that are the most attractive for you - MultiSport card, pension insurance or other options)
- Various events (company breakfasts, sports events etc.)
- Offices in an impressive building in the centre of Prague (nearby Florenc and Masarykovo nádraží)
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal vouchers
Informace o pozici
Na Florenci 2116/15, 110 00 Praha-Nové Město, Česká republika
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
Čeština (výborná), angličtina (středně pokročilá)
FORTUNA GAME a.s.
KontaktFORTUNA GAME a.s.
Kamila Müllerová / https://www.linkedin.com/in/kamilamullerova/
Telefon: 608 606 502