Fortuna Entertainment Group was established in 2009 and became the largest Central European betting operator. Originally a Czech firm, it has grown into a holding company over time, and it now also operates on the Slovak, Polish, Romanian and Croatian markets.
Senior QA Engineer
Our Quality Assurance Team looks for someone who will be able to take complete ownership of quality on a project or system, to analyze risks and execute full spectrum of tests: both frontend and backend.
We would appreciate a team-member with real passion for testing and for new technologies.
Are you a flexible, proactive person with positive approach towards resolving challenges and keen eye on detail?
Dou you have strong testing and technical background?
Can you thrive in a dynamic environment?
Provided YES is the answer to the questions above, this might be the right new job for you!
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES ARE TO:
- Do test analysis and test case preparation on projects including web applications, mobile apps, backends (the projects will be mostly in the field of gaming / online casino and will include dealing with integration with 3rd party partners).
- Plan, schedule and perform manual and technical testing.
- Identify options for test automation and design and develop automated tests for web and mobile together with the automation team (using Selenium, Appium and Java).
- Actively participate on planning and testing in an Agile Scrum team and act as an advocate for quality therein.
- Regularly communicate with business owners and developers.
- Drive process, technical, and operational improvements.
EXPECTED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- 4+ years of experience in SW testing (including experience in integration testing of systems within multiple-vendor environment)
- Advanced test analysis skills
- At least basic knowledge of: SQL, databases, object-oriented programming (ideally Java), scripting
- Knowledge of Windows, Linux, Unix
- Advanced spoken and written knowledge of English language
- Analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and to recognize priorities
- Punctual, hardworking, reliable person
NICE TO HAVE EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE:
- API testing (REST, SOAP)
- Web and / or mobile automation testing (ideally with Selenium and Appium)
- Testing within gaming / online casino business
- Shell scripting, PL/pgSQL, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery concepts
- Czech or Slovak language
YOU CAN GAIN:
- Opportunity within a successful company that is growing internationally
- Large space for self-fulfillment and team cooperation
- Diverse work in a constantly evolving field
- Flexible working hours
- Occasional home office
- Relax room at work (you can enjoy table football, darts and billiards with your colleagues)
- Comfortable offices in the centre of Prague (nearby Florenc and Masarykovo nádraží), in an impressive building - Florentinum
- Various company events, company breakfasts etc.
Informace o pozici
Na Florenci 2116/15, 110 00 Praha-Nové Město, Česká republika
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Práce na živnostenský list/IČO
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
FORTUNA GAME a.s.
KontaktFORTUNA GAME a.s.
Kamila Müllerová / https://www.linkedin.com/in/kamilamullerova/
Telefon: 608 606 502