Fortuna Entertainment Group was established in 2009 and became the largest Central European betting operator. Originally a Czech firm, it has grown into a holding company over time, and it now also operates on the Slovak, Polish, Romanian and Croatian markets.
Senior Software Tester
Our SW Quality Assurance Team looks for someone who will be able to take complete ownership of quality in an Agile team developing cutting-edge online betting and casino solutions for several countries. A team-member with real passion for building top-quality products, passion for mobile devices and new technologies.
Are you proactive, with positive approach towards resolving challenges and keen eye on detail?
Can you thrive in a dynamic environment with frequent changes?
Are you the person that is able to methodically produce the steps which exhibit bugs in the products?
Provided YES is the answer to the questions above, this might be the right new job for you!
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES ARE TO:
- Conduct both functional and non-functional testing of Fortuna Entertainment Group systems.
- Participate in software development cycle within Agile environment and act as the main owner of quality for the online section of Fortuna’s projects.
- Test online solutions (web, mobile apps) for several countries on multiple platforms.
- Regularly communicate with product owners and prepare functional and non-functional test cases based on their needs.
- Creatively try to break our app before our customers do.
- Drive process, technical, and operational improvements.
- Participate in improvements of web automation test framework.
EXPECTED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- 4+ years of experience in SW testing/
2+ years of experience in testing of web and/ or mobile applications
- Advanced knowledge of test analysis and test case creation
- Advanced knowledge of test case management and defect management tools
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Very good analytical and communication skills
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Ability to work independently and to recognize priorities
- Punctual, hardworking, reliable person
- Advanced spoken and written knowledge of English language, advanced knowledge of Czech or Slovak language
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in mobile automation, Selenium Automation framework, testing of APIs (SOAP, REST, messaging brokers) and in Agile SW development (ideally Scrum)
- Basic programming skills (ideally Java)
YOU CAN GAIN:
- Background of a successful company that is growing internationally
- Opportunities for your both personal and professional development
- Large space for self-fulfillment and team cooperation
- Diverse work in a constantly evolving field
- Flexible working hours
- Occasional home office
- Relax room at work (you can enjoy table football, darts and billiards with your colleagues)
- Comfortable offices in the centre of Prague (nearby Florenc and Masarykovo nádraží), in an impressive building - Florentinum
- Package of company benefits including 5 weeks of vacation, subsidized MultiSport card, various company events, meal vouchers and company breakfasts etc.
Informace o pozici
Na Florenci 2116/15, 110 00 Praha-Nové Město, Česká republika
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
Angličtina (středně pokročilá)
FORTUNA GAME a.s.
KontaktFORTUNA GAME a.s.
Kamila Müllerová / https://www.linkedin.com/in/kamilamullerova/
Telefon: 608 606 502