Fortuna Entertainment Group was established in 2009 and became the largest Central European betting operator. Originally a Czech firm, it has grown into a holding company over time, and it now also operates on the Slovak, Polish, Romanian and Croatian markets.
The Python Developer we are looking for will be part of an agile team working on the KEY components of the betting system (back-end, front-end, utilities) and will therefore be a valuable member of our R&D Team.
We will appreciate an adaptable and flexible team player who is effective working both independently and collaboratively and is able to learn new technologies and new programming languages.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES ARE TO:
- Develop Python 3 applications while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle - from concept and design to testing.
- Create applications to support business requirements and projects.
- Develop, implement, maintain and document Python based applications, components and interfaces of the betting system running on Linux platform.
- Ensure designs follow compliance with specifications.
- Design and conduct tests.
- Write well designed, testable and efficient code.
- Contribute to team meetings and cooperate with other colleagues.
EXPECTED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
Must-have knowledge / experience:
- 3+ years of experience in Python development (Python 3 for at least one year)
- Linux operating system (Red Hat or CentOS is an advantage)
- XML technology and technology message brokers (RabbitMQ)
- SQL databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Technology for SW version control (Git)
- Design patterns and unit tests
- Fluent knowledge of Czech or Slovak language
- At least intermediate knowledge of English language
Nice-to-have knowledge / experience:
- Qt framework
YOU CAN GAIN:
- Background of a successful company that is a major player on the CEE market
- Perspective and diverse work in a dynamic, constantly evolving field
- Large space for self-fulfillment and team cooperation
- Flexible working hours
- Occasional home office
- Relax room at work (enjoy table football, darts and billiards with your colleagues;)
- Comfortable offices in the centre of Prague (nearby Florenc and Masarykovo nádraží), in the impressive and very well equipped building Florentinum
- 5 weeks of vacation, subsidized MultiSport card, professional trainings, various company events, meal vouchers etc.
- A cup of good coffee whenever you want 🙂
Informace o pozici
Na Florenci 2116/15, 110 00 Praha-Nové Město, Česká republika
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
Čeština (výborná), angličtina (středně pokročilá)
FORTUNA GAME a.s.
KontaktFORTUNA GAME a.s.
Kamila Müllerová / https://www.linkedin.com/in/kamilamullerova/
Telefon: 608 606 502