Fortuna Entertainment Group was established in 2009 and became the largest Central European betting operator. Originally a Czech firm, it has grown into a holding company over time, and it now also operates on the Slovak, Polish, Romanian and Croatian markets.
We look for a teammate that will be one of the key persons in transformation of Fortuna’s business logic layer from a legacy state into a modern, top-notch state (taking advantage of modern frameworks). Someone, whou will be able to take a high-level design and from that create a precise low-level design.
Are you a Java Developer genuinely enthusiastic about modern trends in Java and Java-based open-source technologies (such as microservices, Kubernetes, Spring Boot etc.)? Are you a self-motivated person with strong work ethic end enthusiasm for new challenges?
Do you have some knowledge of DevOps?
Are you comfortable working with agile methodology and tools?
Than we could appreciate having YOU in our friendly R&D team!
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES ARE:
● Java middleware development, while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle: from concept and design to testing.
● Contribution towards decisions regarding future chosen technologies.
● Development, implementation and maintenance of our integration middleware used by various front-end, back-end and data persistence components, for the on-line betting system.
● Design and conduction of tests.
● Creation of well designed, testable, efficient code.
● Active contribution to team meetings and cooperation with other colleagues.
EXPECTED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
● At least 3 years’ experience in Java development
● Awareness of modern frameworks and technologies, especially Java 8/9, Spring Boot, microservices, Kafka, Kubernetes
● Experience in design or implementation of high-availability and high-performance architecture
● Knowledge of common integration patterns (e.g. messaging queues)
● Knowledge of OOD, design patterns, unit tests, build systems, version control systems (especially Git)
● Knowledge of NoSQL DBs is an advantage
● Communicative knowledge of English language, fluent knowledge of Czech or Slovak language (native speaker or near native knowledge)
● A team player who is effective working both independently and collaboratively
● Ability to learn and use new technologies, cooperate effectively a multi-task
● Background of a successful company that is growing internationally
● Wide range of vocational and personal development opportunities
● Perspective and diverse work in a constantly evolving field
● Large space for self-fulfillment and team cooperation
● Occasional home office
● Flexible working hours
● Relax room at work (you can enjoy table football, darts and billiards with your colleagues)
● Comfortable offices in the centre of Prague (nearby Florenc and Masarykovo nádraží), in an impressive and very well equipped building - Florentinum
● Package of company benefits including:
5 weeks of vacation, subsidized MultiSport card, trainings, various company events, meal vouchers, a cup of good coffee whenever you want etc.
Informace o pozici
Na Florenci 2116/15, 110 00 Praha-Nové Město, Česká republika
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
Čeština (výborná), angličtina (středně pokročilá)
FORTUNA GAME a.s.
KontaktFORTUNA GAME a.s.
Kamila Müllerová / https://www.linkedin.com/in/kamilamullerova/
Telefon: 608 606 502