Fortuna Entertainment Group was established in 2009 and became the largest Central European betting operator. Originally a Czech firm, it has grown into a holding company over time, and it now also operates on the Slovak, Polish, Romanian and Croatian markets.
Senior Test Automation Developer
The Senior Test Automation developer will be responsible for development of test automation framework of Fortuna Entertainment Group.
We are looking for someone, who has a real passion for test automation and new technologies, who can recognize automation opportunities and can help us improve our current solution to succeed in the dynamic and exciting world of sports betting.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES ARE TO:
● Participate in development of a web automation framework - using Selenium, WebDriver and Java.
● Participate in development of a mobile test automation solution based on Appium.
● Create and improve automated test cases so that they can run reliably in several countries on different browsers and platforms.
● Actively participate in planning and testing in an Agile Scrum team and act as an advocate for quality therein.
● Drive process, technical, and operational improvements.
● Investigate opportunities for API and desktop app automation.
● Help with design of new modules for the existing automation framework.
EXPECTED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
● 5+ years experience in test automation
● 2+ years experience in Selenium & WebDriver
● Advanced knowledge of object-oriented programming (ideally Java)
● Basic knowledge of SQL
● Experience in test case creation, test case management and defect management tools
● Advanced (both verbal and written) knowledge of English language is a must, knowledge of Czech or Slovak language is an advantage
● NICE TO HAVE EXPERIENCE - IN: mobile automation (ideally Appium), manual or automated testing of APIs (SOAP, REST, messaging brokers), automated testing of desktop applications, software conceptual modelling, Agile development and testing
DESIRED PERSONALITY CHARACTERISTICS:
● Passion for test automation and new technologies
● Punctual, hardworking, reliable person with analytical thinking and good communication skills
YOU CAN GAIN:
● Background of a successful company that is growing internationally
● Perspective and diverse work in a constantly evolving field
● Large space for self-fulfillment and team cooperation
● Flexible working hours
● Occasional home office
● Relax room at work (you can enjoy table football, darts and billiards with your colleagues)
● Comfortable offices in the centre of Prague (nearby Florenc and Masarykovo nádraží), in the impressive and very well equipped building Florentinum
● Package of company benefits including 5 weeks of vacation, subsidized MultiSport card, professional trainings, various company events, meal vouchers, a cup of good coffee whenever you want etc.
Informace o pozici
Na Florenci 2116/15, 110 00 Praha-Nové Město, Česká republika
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
FORTUNA GAME a.s.
KontaktFORTUNA GAME a.s.
Kamila Müllerová / https://www.linkedin.com/in/kamilamullerova/
Telefon: 608 606 502