Fortuna Entertainment Group was established in 2009 and became the largest Central European betting operator. Originally a Czech firm, it has grown into a holding company over time, and it now also operates on the Slovak, Polish, Romanian and Croatian markets.
Project Manager Fortuna CZ
If you want to join our project team and be responsible for local projects, please do not hasitate to join us!
Your key role will be: management of business projects within Fortuna Czech Republic. Management of business readiness part of Fortuna Group projects.
- Responsible to manage business projects within Fortuna Czech Republic or relevant business readiness part of larger Fortuna Group projects with focus on quality and project stakeholders’ satisfaction.
- Manage the various stages of project delivery lifecycle - requirements gathering and specification for new services / products, planning and coordination of service / product integration and delivery to local Fortuna systems, followed by certification and licensing according to the Czech legislation where required.
- Follow Fortuna Group processes related to project management (mainly the Fortuna Project Methodology).
- Prepare and keep up to date project management plans and proactively manage the project tasks to meet the defined milestones on time.
- Plan, monitor and control quality of project deliverables. Identify, monitor and control project risks and issues.
- Contribute to business case, monitor and control project budgets, look for opportunities to minimize the project costs.
- Responsible for project outcomes and for decisions taken within the project.
- Work alongside the Czech General Manager in order to identify new opportunities and help set these into the company’s projects road map.
- Gather “know-how” across the company’s various departments and work alongside top management to deliver key strategic initiatives.
- Focus on key strategic initiatives within the Czech market to help drive Fortuna Czech Republic’ products portfolio towards “market leader” position.
- +3 years of experience in project management (preferably in an international environment)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Result orientated
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Stable background of a successful company that is a major player on the market
- Perspective and diverse work in an attractive and constantly evolving field
- Motivating financial evaluation based on an expertise and achieved results
- Large space for self-fulfilment, pursue own creative ideas
- Comfortable and modern offices in the centre of Prague - Florentinum (Florenc)
- Package of company benefits including 5 weeks of vacation, meal vouchers, MultiSport card, professional trainings, sports events, etc.
- Relax centre at work - table football, darts, billiards
Informace o pozici
Na Florenci 2116/15, 110 00 Praha-Nové Město, Česká republika
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
Bonusy/prémie, mobilní telefon, notebook, flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, dovolená 5 týdnů, příspěvek na vzdělání
Angličtina (středně pokročilá), čeština (výborná)
FORTUNA GAME a.s.
KontaktFORTUNA GAME a.s.
Na Florenci 2116/15
110 00 Praha-Nové Město